Are you a graduate or professional filmmaker looking to take your career to the next level? Perhaps you're sitting on an unfinished script, want to delve deep into research, or are on the cusp of launching a business.
Certificate (HE) / Bachelor Degree in Technological Arts & Visual FX
Certificate (HE) / Bachelor Degree (BA HONS) in Technological Arts & Visual FX
This hands-on, collaborative Bachelor program is designed to provide the tools of the trade through project based learning. Become adept at navigating visual effects solutions for film and media, from practical visual effects to digital compositing and everything in between. Engage in real-world client briefs, set up your own visual installations and learn critical analysis while you discover you own unique artistic voice.
- Green screen and on set VFX supervising
- Digital compositing and 3D animation
- Projection mapping and digital art installations
- Creative coding and programming
- Miniatures and optic effects
- Matte painting and image retouching
- Post production and colour grading
- Physics, light and the science of visualsFundamentals of fine art including sculpture, drawing and drama
- Future of tools including artificial intelligence, robotics and other realities
- Training your eye
- The visual effects pipeline
- Filmmaking, camerawork and working on sets
- Collaboration, giving and receiving critical feedback, and introspection
Want to know more?For more information about Certificate (HE) / Bachelor Degree in Technological Arts & Visual FX, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
For the Bachelor (BA HONS) degree:
Application form via educators own webpage. To complete the application you will need to provide proof of your level of academic qualification.
For the Certificate (HE):
A Level, Baccalaureate, International Baccalaureate, Abitur, BTEC National Diploma, GED (high school diploma), or other equivalents.
However there are additional routes to gain access and dBs Berlin offers a Summer Course for each HE Level program which makes students directly eligible to start any HE Certificate course. The admissions can assist in identifying your level of academic qualification.
Degree & diploma
Bachelor Degree (BA HONS)
Tuition & fees
Course fees: from 925 € / month
dBs Berlin is an international creative production institute consisting of two schools – dBs Music and dBs Film, located in Berlin's iconic Funkhaus. Based on the values and concepts of progressive education, dBs Berlin enables students to imagine, develop and...
Saatat olla kiinnostunut myös näistä:
Pääaineopinnot ja kandidaatin tutkinnot