Bachelor of Business Administration | Digital International Business (BBA) | full-time studies
Bachelor of Business Administration, Digital International Business (full-time studies)
You will graduate from the Digital International Business Degree Programme for challenging digital international business, marketing and commerce assignments.
The programme,taught in English, will help you become a professional able to communicate with people from various cultural backgrounds and take an active part in developing the world of work.
You studyand learnin a truly international environment, as our lecturers and students come from over 30 different countries. The mixture of cultural and linguistic backgrounds brings your multi-cultural teamwork skills to a new level, deepening your understanding of practices in global companies. At the same time, you improve your English skills in realistic situations. We have a long tradition in teaching international business as well as teaching in English.
International weeksandvariousfairsand seminarsorganisedonand offcampus also create an inspiring learning environment. These events, student activities (tutoring and student club activity) and working groups (for developing the campus environment etc.) offer a wide-ranging way to develop your competence.
Studyingis implementedin close cooperation with businesses, based on our award winning LCCE model which goes beyond the traditional classroom. As part of this method, you will work on real-world company projectsas well as international RDI projectsduring your studies. This unique method also provides you with the networking opportunities to be in touch with companies to seamlessly step straight from your study path to your career path.
You have a possibility to promote internationalisation and tourism in theKymenlaaksoregion. In addition, you have wide-ranging possibilities to work in marketing, sales and trade.
In addition to courses offered byXamk, you can also make use of the versatile study opportunities offered by our international partner institutions. With some institutions, you can even complete a double degree.
Practical training during studies givesyou hands-on experience in the real business world. The great thing about practical training is that you can complete it anywhere in the world.
The degree programme,completely taught in English, isorganisedon a full-time basis, taking approximately 3.5 years to complete. With hard work and determination, many of our students have managed to complete the degree in just 3 years. In addition, previous university level studies can betaken into account, which enablesyou to completeyour degree sooner.
Structure of Digital International Business Degree Programme:
- Core competence 150 ECTS credits, including core competences, basic and professional practical training and bachelor’sthesis;
- Complementary competence 60 ECTS credits, which includes advanced studies in digital business (45 ECTS credits) and free-choice studies (15 ECTS credits).
After completing your core studies:
- you know the various functions of the company and make decisions about them
- you can analyze changes in the business environment and its impact on the company’s international digital operations
- you know how to use information technology as a tool for decision making
- you know how to do research and use it to support your business.
After completing complementary studies:
- you know how to manage the various processes of digital marketing and sales in international business
- you know the different digital business models of your business
- you can analyze the impact of the blockchain technology and platform economy on company development
- you can lead product development and innovation activities of an international company
- you know how to manage the strategic and innovation processes in the international business
Want to know more?For more information about Bachelor of Business Administration | Digital International Business (BBA) | full-time studies, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
You can use the same application form to apply to all programmes included in the joint application at www.studyinfo.fi.
Degree / diploma
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Tradenomi (AMK)
- Lukuvuosimaksu EU/ETA-maiden sekä Sveitsin ulkopuolelta tuleville opiskelijoille 10 700 euroa / lukuvuosi. Lisätietoja löydät Kaakkois-Suomen Ammattikorkeakoulun omilta sivuilta.
- Tuition fees for students from outside the EU/EEA countries and Switzerland is 10 700 euros/academic year. More information on Kaakkois-Suomen ammattikorkeakoulu’s own website.