Master of Business Administration | Service Design
The Master’s Degree Programme in Service Design answers the constantly growing competence requirements and needs in service design, businesses and working life. The profile of the programme is on the combination of design thinking, business and society and the focus is on the area of service design. To learn to design, develop and implement the tasks by sharing information and collaborating with the customers and stakeholders belong to the main objectives of this programme. The different professional and cultural backgrounds of the students will enable a dynamic and interactive learning environment. It gives the students a great chance to create new networks with other experts beyond fields, both in Finland and globally.
The degree programme in Service Design delivers generic competences and programme specific competences, which include knowledge, skills and attitudes. With the programme specific competences, the student will be able to:
- Implement Design Thinking principles
- Create ideas and solutions with the help of Service Design approach
- Analyse and develop services through critical thinking
- Develop teamwork skills and manage different projects in national and international context
- Understand the aspects of cultural, social, economic and sustainable activities in Service Design
- Implement ethical and working community competences
General eligibility for Master’s degree programmes at universities of applied sciences according to the recommendation for admission criteria. Eligibility for a UAS Master’s degree programme is conferred by an appropriate UAS Bachelor’s degree or another appropriate higher education degree and at least two years of subsequent work experience in a relevant field.
- Viimeinen hakuaika: Joint application January
You can apply through joint application at www.studyinfo.fi.
Tutkinto / todistus
Tradenomi (ylempi AMK), Master of Business Administration
Yrkeshögskolan Novias verksamhetsområde finns längs den finlandssvenska kusten och har campus i Vasa, Åbo, Raseborg och Jakobstad. Med 4 500 studerande är Novia den största svenskspråkiga yrkeshögskolan i Finland. Novia har ett tätt samarbete med näringslivet och har ett aktivt...