🌞 Kesän lisähaku kokoaa yhteen haussa olevia koulutuksia »

Learning Finnish / Suomen kielen opiskelu

19 heinä 2010
If one has a resident permit to live in Finland and the person wants to learn Finnish, what does the person have to do? Please get back to me as You can, thanks!



You can learn Finnish in a lot of different places, but I would recommend educationtype called Kansanopistot, where you can both live and study with others and also with other students outside Finland. The educations, ofter called "Maahanmuuttajakoulutus" include learning Finnish and getting to know the culture as well as preparing for working in Finland, finding the right educations and so on.

If you can give me a little more details about where you want to study and if the educationtype I described above sounds right, then I'm sure that I can help you more :)

It's great to hear that you want to learn Finnish. Studentum wishes lots of luck with your studies!

Apua opiskelupaikan valintaan?
Tilaa uutiskirjeemme ja pysy kärryillä! Saat mm. tietoa hakuajoista ja vinkkejä opiskelupaikan valintaan.