Master of Culture and Arts | Music, Media & Marketing
The brand new Master´s degree programme Entrepreneurship In the Art, Music, Media & Marketing requires 60 ECTS. The studies are intended for active professionals in the fields of the music business who wants to further their career development. The different professional and cultural backgrounds of the students will provide a dynamic and interactive learning environment. The programme is organised as part-time studies which will include contact and distance studies. During the studies, you develop and work with projects linked to working life based on your own musical profile.
Study objectives and studies
The degree programme offers you a unique opportunity to upgrade your entrepreneurial skills as well as ways of communicating your artistic practice. You will also have the chance to establish international contacts in order to expand your field of professional activity. The studies are aimed for professional musicians with a Bachelor or Master degree and at least three years’ (36 months) work experience in the music business.
Through mentorship, workshops, field trips and individual studies, the program will allow you to:
- Improve your ability to work professionally at both national and international levels
- Clarify and develop your artistic and musical identity
- Develop your ability to plan and manage your own work to fit in with local, national and international conditions
- Create professional networks in the music industry
- Develop your ability to communicate and present your artistic and musical profile
- Develop your portfolio and other presentation tools
- Take a closer look at current culture, tradition and trends at the international music arenas
- Learn about booking companies, record companies, established music festivals and scenes, and get the chance to visit a selection of these events
Tutkinto / todistus
Master of Culture and Arts
Yrkeshögskolan Novias verksamhetsområde finns längs den finlandssvenska kusten. Novia är verksam inom flera branscher, betydelsefull i Svenskfinland med verksamhet i Vasa, Åbo, Raseborg och Jakobstad. Med sina 4000 studerande och en personalstyrka som består av ca 300 personer är högskolan...
Master of Culture and Arts | Music, Media & Marketing ei ole saanut vielä yhtään arviointia. Anna oma arviointisi.