Master of Hospitality Management | Leadership and Service Design
- perceive the possibilities that design and service design enables as a holistic and interdisciplinary approach in the context of developing business and society
- develop one's approach to problem solving, innovativeness and creativeness through design thinking
- practice and share expertise in teams and networks from different disciplines and cultures
- create and manage professional networks
- consider the cultural, social, economic and ecological aspects of sustainable development and understand how they may be interrelated
General eligibility for Master’s degree programmes at universities of applied sciences according to the recommendation for admission criteria. Eligibility for a UAS Master’s degree programme is conferred by an appropriate UAS Bachelor’s degree or another appropriate higher education degree and at least three years of subsequent work experience in a relevant field.
When admitted to Leadership and Service Design the student will be registered to complete a degree closest to the own educational background. For example, when applying with Bachelor of Hospitality Management the student will obtain the corresponding Master’s degree in Hospitality Management upon graduation.
The studies are tailored in blocks of following advanced studies, master’s thesis and elective studies:
- Introduction to Leadership and Service Design
- Research and Development
- Managing Organisations
- Service Design and Innovation
- Master’s Thesis
- Elective Studies
You can apply through joint application at www.studyinfo.fi.
Tutkinto / todistus
Restonomi (ylempi AMK), Master of Hospitality Management
Yrkeshögskolan Novias verksamhetsområde finns längs den finlandssvenska kusten. Novia är verksam inom flera branscher, betydelsefull i Svenskfinland med verksamhet i Vasa, Åbo, Raseborg och Jakobstad. Med sina 4000 studerande och en personalstyrka som består av ca 300 personer är högskolan...
Master of Hospitality Management | Leadership and Service Design ei ole saanut vielä yhtään arviointia. Anna oma arviointisi.